Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Blindfold

"Blindfold" Oil/ Acrylic/ Aerosol on 30x60 canvas
When I'd painted this painting I was fed up with the "Media" feeding us bullshit time after time, Murder this, rape that, and so on and so on. I know there's more to News that just that, I needed to stop seeing the world with violent eyes and start seeing it with my own hands, I came from a place where I saw violence almost on a daily sometime right before school I don't need that shit from every angle,I know there are great people doing great things in the world 'life changing things' helping hundreds and the news always gives them 5 min but a dog get mistreated and is on the news for 5 days " We have to find the criminal son of a bitch who did this, MORE COVERAGE ON THE -MISTREATED DOG COLD CASE- AFTER THIS COMMERCIALS" don't get me wrong I love animals and I want the asshole to suffer too, but I want RESPONSIBLE news maybe spend more time reporting on the great that this world also offers and how we can be involve in it, that's all I'm asking for, is part of their job to report to the people what happens in our surrounding good and evil not just evil.      

No comments:

Post a Comment