Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

The Real Drive


Trigon vs Hatziel Oil/Aerosol I have to apologies for this crappy graff I don't know what I was thinking!
I don't paint for fame, money, or to be an artist well yes we all need food, shelter, to feel wanted in order to stay alive that will never change for anyone so I do have to find my own way to make what I create into a desirable work of art, but the real reason I paint is because painting keeps me mentally sane is a release from all the madness from this world, my mind hunts me day and night with useless thoughts provided by everyday stupidity that happens in this world and not being able to do anything about it day in and day out, Painting allows me to create my very own world a world not to live in but to just leave all this thoughts and no one would mind or hurt anyone, it would do the opposite making some wonder, smile, excite, and maybe push to a better day just maybe.   

No comments:

Post a Comment