Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Serve it with some Blood on the Side

I don't do a lot of Munny shows is a very rare event but I do love to go to them, this time I was asked for the first time to be in the show by Atama to be a part of "Show me the Munny III" and here is my entry and some of my process. "Revenge is best serve with Blood"






Go ahead and mark your calendars! Friday, December 28th at 8PM, we’re heading to Strangeways Dallas to bring in the new year right! Together we’re going to celebrate 2 years of ATAMA bringing toy art to Dallas. Dreams do come true!
Come chill… hang… dance… drink… laugh… eat… and check out some of the coolest custom designed toys this side of the Mississippi! Don’t miss out! Hope to see you, your momma, and your daddy!

-ATAMA

2 comments:

  1. Hey he looks so cool! I'm trying to get my first vinyl toy ever done in time. This is not an easy surface for me to paint on. Yours came out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it is not a easy surface I kind of hate it but I found that it is a bit easier if you prime it first and then finish with a brush clear not aerosol, this does make it a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete