Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Queen of Certitude


I have been working on a grayscale series for quite some time now and as much as I loved the way color collide with monotones and really brought a different light to my work I really needed a break from it, I really needed to come back to flesh tones they just give such a beautiful look to a pieces, what better way to get back into the feel of things then with a kickass skateboard! YEAH! This is a commission brought to me by a wonderful art connoisseur who's been following my work and decided to have an original one of a kind piece in her home, I'm very happy to be a part of her art collection. For this piece I did the next chapter of the continuing Skatedeck Series (The rest can be found here ), a collaboration of some really cool items that she wanted to see in the piece that and keeping the same style from that series here is the outcome, and my process for this piece hope you will enjoy.

Acrylic on Skatedeck 


















No comments:

Post a Comment