Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Switching Gears Cyclery


I recently was ask to paint a small mural inside the very awesome "Switching Gears" I was asked by Colin a guy that really know his stuff when it comes Bicycles, it was a learning experience for me I was expose to the world of cycling this is as big as the hip-hop culture! no lie, This mural took about 2 weeks of very very chill work I had a great time at one point I walked outside with the crew and chilled on the rain watching the Fair's fireworks, you cannot  that. Here is the outcome, A very special thanks to Switching Gears http://www.facebook.com/SwitchingGearsCyclery for their photos.










2 comments:

  1. I know that working on a ladder is killer on the feet, legs and back so PROPS on that cool mural Hatziel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And me being way out of shape also super drunk didn't help ether.

      Delete