Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

The Decks

All my recent work has all been in skateboards I usually only do deck for charities and special events or friends only, so this was a first time to actually show them just for me this allowed a freedom to really just paint for paint sake and the outcome was something that I really enjoyed and it might effect my future work.


-Amazing Skateboard Chair by Tom Currie, I just stop by his studio to pick up some boards and we ended collaborating in his piece the outcome was really cool.  
The first Deck I ever did was thanks to the Dallas Nomads' show "Art of  Skateboard", in this show I absolutely fell in love with decks after that and did other shows like "Boarded it up" and many other, This are a few of those pieces.


I also did some real cool commission pieces for friends of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment