Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

The Pin Show

For The Pin Show I had to get out of my studio away from canvas and go back to my roots the art of Graffiti, they ask me to compose a production and create the run way for the fashion show "Pin Show", this was no easy task as the time frame was very short and it would be painted on the floor, as I looked at the place I knew I needed some help so I call what I like to think as the best graffiti artists in Dallas: 'Saeb' Ray Albarez and Joe Skilz. Together we took the task and killed it and this is the outcome...






#PINSHOW
Photo by @UNICORNAPOCALYPSE
Photo by @THRWD
Photo by @BRICRUM
Media
Dallas Observer photo by Maegan Puetz
Dallas Observer photo by Maegan Puetz
Dallas Observer photo by Maegan Puetz

3 comments:

  1. SO AWESOME! Would be cool if there was some footage of you guys painting that runway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete